Power Networkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Networkers

Networking tips

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Onstage Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronalddhamilton

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-07

The Onstage Experience Empty
PostSubject: The Onstage Experience   The Onstage Experience EmptyThu 26 Jun à 0:33

The Onstage Experience

Get out of the audience and onto the stage -
see what happens to your professional & personal life!

Have fun performing and see how it applies to your life - both professionally and personally. Whether you are a performer, speaker, salesperson, manager or all of the above, you will see how to better connect with people through being onstage. This is our specialty.

Participate in a highly fun and effective process that brings out the performer in you (yes, you), then experience activities including theater games, comedy exercises and coaching skills. No experience necessary. Try it for the first time or take your performance to the next level. This is a fun and safe environment to make new discoveries about yourself and the characters people play in business and life. Unleashing your charisma and being at ease on stage will make your experience invaluable. Did we mention that it's fun?

The first performers were our ancestors singing, dancing and telling stories around the campfire. Performing is in our genes. Rediscover your natural abilities!

"This class made me realize I am capable of a lot more than I thought. You have a gift for bringing out the best in people."

"This is the best example I have seen of how people really communicate with each other."

"As an attorney, you helped me step into a new role as a polished presenter. I am in the AMEN section of your choir."

"I'd never performed before. After taking the class, I had the confidence to go on an audition. With this coaching, I have my first role in a play."

"The international convention went extremely well. The time I spent in your class was of great value in my preparation as well as my confidence on stage. Thanks for all your help."

Mondays 7-10pm
July 7-August 11, 2008
Date and time of class show and party TBD

$250

* GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE FOR THE PERFORMER IN YOUR LIFE
WHO NEEDS A NUDGE! *

Sage Theater
711 Seventh Avenue, 2nd floor

For more information or to register:
call: 212-302-6665
email: devon@sagetheater.us
Crying or Very sad Smile