Power Networkers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Power Networkers

Networking tips

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free Teleclass - Networking Know How?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Biba
Admin

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2005-11-19

Free Teleclass - Networking Know How? Empty
PostSubject: Free Teleclass - Networking Know How?   Free Teleclass - Networking Know How? EmptyMon 25 Sep à 16:26

Announce 09/28 Free Teleclass
Networking Know How
Introductory Teleclass
Thursday, September 28th Noon (Eastern)

If you’re like most small business owners or entrepreneurs who network like crazy but still just can’t get any results and for whom networking has never really worked, then join our Free Teleclass on September 28th, at noon.

Sign up for the FREE Networking Know How! Introductory Class and I will share every step of my proven 5 Step Program "The Power of Networking" with you. As I did for my clients I will save your time and money, and show you how to boost your business with networking.

Come ready to learn new ways that will help you close more sales just by networking. Come prepared to take notes and ask questions so you no longer have to struggle to bring in the business. If you’re not growing your business the way you want, you don’t want to miss this teleclass.

Stop wasting your time attending every event and start growing your business with networking.

Sign-up Now -Thursday, September 28th Noon (Eastern)
http://www.biba4network.com/free-intro.html

Biba F. Pedron
www.Biba4network.com
Maximize Your Networking Results
Back to top Go down
https://powernetworkers.forumotion.com

Free Teleclass - Networking Know How?
Page 1 of 1